THE HISTORY OF SHEREGESH
The history of this village is connected with the beginning of the iron mine building in 1949, which was called after the brothers Sheregeshevy, who first discovered the iron ore deposit. 1957 this iron mine got the status of the village. Nowadays the population is about 9 thousand people.
Culture centre “Mustag”, library, hospital, telecommunication office, post office, police station, car parks, hotels, restaurant, café, shops, market and car repair shops.
Regular bus connection with Tashtagol (line 3), in the current of the ski season – with ski complex “Mustag”, taxi.
“GRAND” – tel.: 8-960-912-1111
Time difference with Moscow: +4 hours.
Beeline, Megafone, MTS, Tele2.
Tashtagol: Lenin Street, 13 (round the clock).
Sheregesh: Dzerzhinski Street, 17 (8:00 – 22:00).
“Sberbank” - Tashtagol, Lenin Street, 54 (9:30-18:00).
AUTOMATIC CASH TERMINALS
Sbercard, VISA, VISA-Elektron, MasterCard, Maestro.
Tashtagol – Lenin Street, 54, Pospelov Street, 33 /round the clock/, 8th of March Street, 1 (round the clock).
Sheregesh – Sovetskaya Street, 1à (8.00 - 20.00).
Point-of-sale terminal “Sberbank” in the hotel “Vertikal”.